RYE Feb 2023
The Reptiles at the York Expo (RYE Feb 2023) is one of the longest-running and growing reptile shows in the Mid-Atlantic region and the entire East Coast. We produce family-friendly shows that are both entertaining and educational. So please bring the whole family to our next show.
Also, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please Contact Us at any time.
York Expo Center (formerly York Fairgrounds)
334 Carlisle Avenue (RT 74)
York, PA 17404
9 AM – 3 PM EST
- $8.00 – Adults
- $3.00 – Children 6-11
- 5 & under free
RYE Feb 2023: Directions
Take I-95N to the Baltimore Beltway I-495N to the I-83N exit. Take I-83N to the US-30W exit in York, PA. Then travel West to Carlisle Rd (becomes Carlisle Ave/Rt 74S) and turn left. Go less than 1 mile to the gate entrance at Maryland Ave and proceed to the Horticulture Hall building.
From New Jersey/Philadelphia
Take I-76W to I-83S to the US-30W exit. Then travel West to Carlisle Rd (becomes Carlisle Ave/Rt 74S) and turn left. Go less than 1 mile to the gate entrance at Maryland Ave and proceed to the Horticulture building.
Please take a moment to sign up for our monthly newsletter, Serpent Bytes (it’s FREE). Also, it’s for special news, announcements, and other things of interest.
*So also be sure to allow emails coming from @mdretilefarm.com and @blaster.roi-ninjas.com
Vendor Table Reservations and Info:
Please use the Vendor Application form for registration, rates, rules, and additional information.
- No Venomous Reptiles
- No Endangered Species
- All Animals Must Be Properly Contained in Cages or Aquaria at all times
- Vendor Setup on the day of the show
- All transactions are between the buyer and the seller
- We are not responsible for injuries or damage
- For additional information on show rules, please refer to the Vendor Rules of Conduct
- If you have not received the Vendor Rules of Conduct, please update your information via the Vendor Application – you will be emailed a copy of the rules which must be signed and returned to Larry as soon as possible.
- All other information requests should be directed to Larry via the online calendar on the Vendor Application pages or by using the Contact form on this website or via the chat widget.